We bend over backwards for our channel partners.
We totally understand that our batteries are a component to forklifts, airline baggage tractors and tuggers, Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), as well as both switchgear and telecommunications equipment. As a component supplier, it has always been important that we partner with the material handling, airline, UPS, and telecommunications equipment manufacturers, distributors, and resellers to deliver a cohesive power solution to the end users of our products and services.
But really, it’s all about relationships. We’re proud to say that most of our relationships are long and lasting. In fact, selling and serving channel partners is a key focus and we’re working hard to make it a larger share of our business.
Product availability, response time, and technical expertise are the keys to our mutual success. ABT has service locations in six states, plus resident and site technicians to support our customers’ needs. We have hundreds of reconditioned batteries and chargers in stock. And, if we don’t have it, we’ll find it for you.
We’ve also perfected our Fleet Assessment process over 15 years and thousands of customers. We have the ability to save our customers valuable time and money. So what are you waiting for? Give us a call.
We only partner up with the best brands.
In the reserve and motive power industries, often you’re only as good as your brand partners. At ABT, we leave nothing to chance, which is why we only work with the most trusted names in the industry. In fact, many of our brand partners’ names speak for themselves:
- EnerSys: Renowned for their stored energy solutions for industrial applications, EnerSys provides high-quality reserve power batteries, chargers, power equipment, and accessories.
- HAWKER Powersource: As the premier motive power name in industrial DC Power solutions, HAWKER has worldwide capabilities, and one of the broadest range of power products.
- Zapi: Zapi is a global supplier of high-frequency battery chargers, as well as motor controllers, AC motors, and other electrical components.
- Sackett Systems: Founded in 1897, Sackett Systems is a design, engineering, and manufacturing company that stands at the forefront of battery exchange equipment.
- HindlePower: For three decades HindlePower has produced topnotch constant voltage float battery chargers for the power generation and distribution market.
- Philadelphia Scientific: Through their engineering excellence, Philadelphia Scientific has become a global leader in providing products and services for motive power and standby batteries.
- Emerson Network Power: A leader in protecting and optimizing critical infrastructure, Emerson Network Power provides integrated solutions to data centers, communication networks, healthcare, and industrial facilities.
- Eltek Valere: For more than 40 years, Eltek Valere has developed and delivered critical power solutions – from rectifiers to batteries to monitoring systems – to industries across the globe.
- Benning: In today’s world, power failure is not an option. Benning provides robust and reliable power solutions and energy savings to a range of industrial and motive power clients.